Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again...

Phew, time flies when you're in Minnesota. I'm back in Utah now. My cat wouldn't leave me alone last night and I finally locked him out of my bedroom only to have him crying in the hallway. I'm a mean mom. I can hardly walk through the house as he is wrapping himself through my legs like crazy.

I'm back at work and decided the routine will keep my mind off the fact that I think I left my heart in Minnesota. Yup, right back there with all the trees, lakes and critters in the back forty of my parents property. And all I did was sit in their room and visit and read to them. Treasured memories.

We partied hardy - yes even on the Sabbath. It was a wonderful day and allowed so many to be with us. I cannot tell you the joy I felt as we all crunched in to Mom and Dad's bedroom for the "program". I walked around with my video camera and thoroughly enjoyed watching all those cousins interact with one another, playing games, talking and have such a good time.

Family - it's what it's all about. I am the most blessed daughter, sister, and aunt.

1 comment:

Brecken said...

that was a beautiful blog. You have a great heart. love you and your family.