There's nothing better than spending time with my kids. Laurel and I did a little shopping and then saw a movie yesterday. The new store we scoped is Dear Lizzie. What a fun store - check out the website: http://www.mydearlizzie.com/ Then we went to a movie entitled He's Just Not That In to You. It was okay. The theater was packed and Laurel dubbed the audience a "We're in Provo audience". Yes, they really got into it.
I also explored a new bakery that has opened in East bay. It was in a newspaper article and I've been waiting for the bakery to open: http://www.thesweettoothfairy.com/index.html I love the creativity - not to mention the cakes bites are out of this world!
Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I always say - what could be better than spreading a little love around. I felt like a first-grader as I addressed my valentines yesterday. I think Hallmark will always be around...I'm keeping them in business.
Anyway - to those reading this - Happy Valentine's Day. Make sure you tell the people closest to you that you love them!
2 comments:
happy valentines day to you!!! What a sweet person you are. Tell everyone one, I say hi.
Some of my best memories were made when I got to hang out with my mom. Even now, when I go home my mom and I always have a girls outing. It sounds like yours was a lot of fun.
As for the "we're in Provo" movie crowd, JC and I were just today trying to remember what we had done for past Valentine's Days. We realized that we never did anything due to the crazy Provo people and their en masse Valentine's outings. Ah, Provo. Some things I don't miss. :)
Post a Comment