
So, often while I'm at the computer cute little Millie (my grandchild) has to be right next to me or being held. One day when she was being very persistent, I finally just brought her little bed and plopped it on the counter next to me. She happily slept - periodically looking up at me to make sure I was still there. She is a very cute little Chiweenie and has brought much joy to our lives. She definitely is Laurel's "child" however, is being spoiled by her "grandma" --ME! She loves to go on walks and in the car. I never thought I'd ever be one of those women with a dog in her purse...but the older I get the less I care what others think! Which probably means I'm getting healthier mentally as I grow older! So this post is in honor of my Silly Millie Girl who is basking in a spot of sun as I type.
4 comments:
I totally know what to get you for your birthday! A fancy dog purse to carry Millie in! I'm thinking hot pink with rhinestones! :) Love you and love reading your blog! :)
see...aren't you glad you gave into me!
that is one cute little millie. Get yourself a little doggie purse to take her around in.. She would probably love it. hope you're doing great!
She really is adorable!
Post a Comment