
One of the reasons I LOVE working at BYU is because of our student employees! I love these kids. Most of the people linked to my blog are due to friendships made during their time on campus. Then they graduate and think they can move on in life and usually that means moving AWAY from Utah. I treasure their friendship and rejoice in their accomplishments. But I always go through withdrawal and miss them so much. Such is the case of Annie. Annie has been one of our receptionists in our office. She works the first shift and was always a cheerie person in the morning. I loved having her around. She has officially graduated from BYU and is now "moving on". My only hope is that her husband still has a few years left on campus to finish his degree. I was very happy when Annie came to me with the camera in hand asking for a picture of the two of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment