Time doesn't just "fly" by it is worse than that. I find myself shaking my head and wondering why it seems so fast. I feel like a scene from the old TV show "Bewitched" when she would make herself move really fast to get things done. Well, it feels like I'm moving really fast, but I don't think I'm getting things done.
Perhaps that's why sometimes I just go for a drive. Provo Canyon on my lunch hour. Pull in a parking lot and just sit and listen...to the river, the birds and eventually feel like I'm back in touch with me again.
Heavenly Father is wise to counsel us to "BE STILL".
1 comment:
Be still, and know that I am. The most comforting words Heavenly Father has ever spoken. It's good to remind yourself of them periodically. I'm glad you can go to the Provo River at lunch and sit and listen...food for the soul. We need to go somewhere quiet together and just sit and listen! Love you!
Post a Comment