Happy Birthday Laurel! By the picture I can tell that it was a good day... :)
Also, I have to tell you Cindy that I was chuckling about your sneezing post because I can still remember your allergies from all those years ago when my desk was in front of yours. I'm sure you are right about heaven being allergy free...
One more thing - I have been meaning to email you back for so long now. I was so excited to get your message about Kirk - that is the best. And it sounds like you are happy and doing well too which makes me happy! Thanks for the message, it was nice to hear from you.
Cindy! I just thought I'd stop by to say hello! I've been meaning to come and see you and Shannon, but my work/school schedule falls right between 8 and 5! One day when I get off early I will be knocking down your door. I hope all is well with you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Cousin, Assistant, and Miss Laurel! You are the best and I hope you had a fabulous day! I love you! :)
What 24? Are you serious?!! That just makes me older too! MAN! Happy belated birthday! :)
Happy Birthday Laurel! By the picture I can tell that it was a good day... :)
Also, I have to tell you Cindy that I was chuckling about your sneezing post because I can still remember your allergies from all those years ago when my desk was in front of yours. I'm sure you are right about heaven being allergy free...
One more thing - I have been meaning to email you back for so long now. I was so excited to get your message about Kirk - that is the best. And it sounds like you are happy and doing well too which makes me happy! Thanks for the message, it was nice to hear from you.
Happy (quite belated) birthday to Laurel! I think 24 is a pretty fabulous age.
Cindy! I just thought I'd stop by to say hello! I've been meaning to come and see you and Shannon, but my work/school schedule falls right between 8 and 5! One day when I get off early I will be knocking down your door. I hope all is well with you!
Annie Tobler
Post a Comment