
First Julie talked about the potato salad at Lon's Cooking Shack. So, I had to investigate. Then last Sunday Scott was talking about fried dill pickles. I couldn't even image that but today, I was a bit adventurous. I had forgotten my lunch in the fridge and had already planned to go renew my license on my car. So I ventured to Lon's on my way back up University Avenue to work. I realize that I am not very extreme in my adventure of new food - not like that crazy guy that Brian and Julie showed me on cable TV. Yuck - that was disgusting. My children are leading me astray...and I go so willingly. The only thing I could think of though is that I wish I could give some to my Dad to taste. My father is known for his unusual combinations. But, I just don't think they would taste very good if I smuggled some on the plane. So thanks for the tip Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment