Friday, July 11, 2008

Silly Papa


Just so you can see that Papa has kept his sense of humor! Well, he laughed when I walked in with them on...and he didn't have much choice when we put them on him and took a picture - so he could see how he looked. Now the world can see through my blog. I am the luckiest of daughters to have such a man for my father.
Being with my parents here in Minnesota is always wonderful. My favorite thing is to sit and read to them. We're reading the Mitford series and they seem to like the story. I dashed to Barnes and Noble to get the next two books once I found they liked the first book. So I'm madly reading book two so I can leave it for them. Books on tape will hold nothing to me reading book three for them and sending it back - Dad seems to like to hear my voice. Go figure!
They have a Trader Joes here and I introduced Dad to the little oatmeal raisin cookies. He says they're a perfect size. Between those cookies and the chocolate covered peanuts...he is a happy man after a little snack.

No comments: