Thursday, July 10, 2008

One of the reasons I love Brian Simmons...

I have the best son-in-law! He is ever so patient with me. We chatted on-line earlier this morning regarding video cameras and where the closest Curcuit City was. So I take off in my brothers truck determined to find my way. I did fine locating Barnes & Noble. But it started to pour and I got all twisted around. I looked at the map I had borrowed from my sister. I couldn't tell which way was up or down let alone north, south, east or west! It's pouring rain so I can't get my bearings from the sun...(yes, Dad I did listen to that part when learning direction 101 from you), so I pull over and look at the map again. Frustrated, I called Brian. Yes, Brian in Utah who quickly got onto to mapquest and figured out where I was and told me where to go. Yes, I know that many young men often joke about where they'd like to tell their mother-in-law to go... I am so lucky to have such a kind and patient son-in-law who can even give me directions in Minnesota while he is still in Utah. PS I decided Minnesota needs mountains. I can always tell where I am by the mountains in Utah.

No comments: