
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Proof of the "critters" in my Parent's Yard
I sat down at my laptop to check my email only to discover a deer had walked into the front yard. She was Beautiful. I knew if I opened the door to get a better picture she would dash away. So I had to take the picture through the window - the screen made it fuzzy. It was with my camera phone too - so not the best. But at least I could grab it and take the picture quickly. It is proof that I'm not just making up the tales of critters in my parent's yard. She enjoyed about five apples that had fallen to the ground from the wind earlier in the day and then walked away when it started to rain or rather POUR. I love this place.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment