way to go Scott! Tell him congrats from me.
Good for Scott! That is a big accomplishment. Tell him and your other kids hello for me!
That's so cool! I'm totally impressed with his running skills. :) I don't think I could ever be that tough.
That is a great accomplishment! Tell Scott good work! It is fun reading about your family! Tell everyone hello for me!
Way to go Scott! I didn't know he was running that! I'm sure he was glad to have all of you there o cheer him on! :) love you!
congrats to scott! i hope that eventually we will get to live close to our families too, what a blessing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
way to go Scott! Tell him congrats from me.
Good for Scott! That is a big accomplishment. Tell him and your other kids hello for me!
That's so cool! I'm totally impressed with his running skills. :) I don't think I could ever be that tough.
That is a great accomplishment! Tell Scott good work! It is fun reading about your family! Tell everyone hello for me!
Way to go Scott! I didn't know he was running that! I'm sure he was glad to have all of you there o cheer him on! :) love you!
congrats to scott! i hope that eventually we will get to live close to our families too, what a blessing!
Post a Comment